Friday, January 27, 2006

The Manhunt Begins

Fakie intelligence has confirmed that the arch-hypnotist and time traveller, Xister could be here in Steeltown. It seems he is plotting to undermine this very blog, and Canadian national security in general. Trust him to strike now, in the brief spell between governments, at the moment when the army wouldn't know which leader to take orders from.

In the midst of this chaos, I've made a pledge to track down and unmask this threat to human sentience and linear chronology. We will not rest until the crisis has been averted, and the dangerous rogue time-traveller is safely in a temporal holding cell.

Example
National Correctional Facility for Super-Villains and Rouge Bloggers

In a bizarre and ironic twist of fate, it seems that the Xister is actually under a hypnotic spell himself--one placed on him by his former student-turned-consort, the mysterious Spirella.

If our intelligence is correct, the Xister actually believes himself to be in the year 45780, where he is attempting to construct a time machine out of plankton and kelp. Given the scarcity of these substances here, on the shores of Lake Ontario, it shouldn't be too hard to track down our foe. At the same time, he seems to be deranged, so "plankton and kelp" could mean anything.

3 comments:

Emory said...

I thought I saw him at a bus stop, but then it was 4:30 and I was standing in a line up to get free samples at Costco...
Somehow I'd been transported and probably mind wiped. But there's no way I'd ever volunarily enter a mega box store. It's just that I hate anything free.

Unknown said...

Is a 'rouge' blogger a blogger with very pink cheeks???

;)

Please forgive my sarcastic wit, I just haven't been myself these past couple of days.

flatlander said...

That's it, Shelly at the proofreading desk is going to get a talking to.

We need to maintain our high literary standards or we'll never win that tiara thing on Miladysa's site.