Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Wilds at Night

Example
It seems the wasps are sleeping in the shed where we keep the beer. Are the ones clinging to the outside guards? Emma across the way says Murphy Murcurio was in her garden this morning, stalking the birds, and that she will feed him anti-freeze if he keeps it up. She has moments of rage, but is actually a really great neighbour. Murphy is a lovely cat, and I hope nothing untoward happens to him, as happened to Pearl the cat a couple years ago.

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
flatlander said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
flatlander said...

woops! sorry. you posted your comment twice, and in the process of trying to delete one of them, I somehow ended up deleting both. but e-mail me and I'll get back to you about autism.

Unknown said...

mawallace15@cs.com

The more information the better, so we know how to approach this. We would hate to cause unnecessary distress for my sister, but at the same time, if her child does have autism, I would think she would want to know as soon as possible.

flatlander said...

With autism, the earlier it's diagnosed the better for any hopes at treatment--but like you said, because it's your sister's child, it's a tricky situation. My housemate could probably answer your questions better than I, so we'll get back to you really soon.

Unknown said...

That would be really nice. We would appreciate it.